[NSRCA-discussion] Spektrum DX7

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jan 8 11:23:20 AKST 2007

Has anyone "with credentials" made an evaluation of the Spektrum DX7
for precision aerobatics?   Please don't feel maligned if you're one
of many of us who might not be able to tell the difference.

I've heard from several accomplished helicopter pilots that the DX7
is superior to what they have been flying with.  They keep talking
about "feel".  What's the story on precision aerobatics?

I understand that the DX7s frame rate has been quoted by different
sources as being "more than a Futaba 14MZ" and, alternately, "less
than 1024".  I don't know who's right.  Frankly, I can't tell the
difference between 512 and 1024, but that's me.

Ron Van Putte