[NSRCA-discussion] SmallModels...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Jan 8 11:05:34 AKST 2007

Dave,

  At the '93 Nats I had two rounds with a sick engine, and in fact had my retracts not work on one of those. I flew smaller and a little closer to compensate. I won both rounds. Of the four remaining rounds, with my engine running perfectly, I only won one of those. :-)

  Bob R.

DaveL322 at comcast.net wrote:
    Perhaps Bob Richards (a NATs winner in Masters to recall) might recount the year he had engine troubles at the NATs resulting in very erratic flight speeds but he still scored well because he flew by the book. .....