[NSRCA-discussion] Glow drivers

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Mon Jan 8 04:35:38 AKST 2007

On both my Radio South Prodrivers I opened them up and soldered in a
on/off receiver switch.  To operate them now, hit the original button to
activate the power, and then turn on the newly installed switch to send
it to the glow plug.  This way you do not have to wait 45 seconds for
the driver to turn off before trying to use it again.

Jim W.