[NSRCA-discussion] Small Models...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Sun Jan 7 10:40:09 AKST 2007

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:20:53 -0600
"Fred Huber" <fhhuber at clearwire.net> wrote:

> I STILL think that the new Sportsman sequence is a mistake. Vertical
> up-line requires too much airplane performance and THAT is going to
> keep some potential beginners from competing.

Just a data point,

I'm flying sportsman with a Sig Somethin' Extra (OS .46 AX, APC 10.5 x
6) and it has no problems whatsoever with that upline.  The kit and
engine together are < $200.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFG18&P=ML
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFMD5&P=ML

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com