[NSRCA-discussion] Ideas for new website

Wayne Whinkle1024 at msn.com
Sat Jan 6 14:38:33 AKST 2007

Since I started all this stirring the pot.

This is out of curiosity but why are D1 and D6 websites not a part of the
NSRCA.org domain?
Is there a reason for this? My understanding is the Domain has been donated
to the NSRCA and is free of charge to us. Why are these districts not
involved in the effort?

Wayne