[NSRCA-discussion] Web designers/programmers/administrators needed

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:35:58 AKST 2007

As you can see from Marty's email... the NSRCA is looking to redesign the
website and make it more feature/user friendly and will hopefully last us
for the next several years.  The current web team has been at it for the
past 5+ years and several of them are tired and would like to retire from
the administration and upkeep of the website.

If anyone is interested in being a part of the "new" webteam and would like
to be on the cutting edge then please email me offline and lets discuss.
The rewards are great (I think)... the pay stinks (work for free)... but the
end result will definitely benefit all NSRCA members and prospective
members.  Expertise in web design, content management systems, database
design, web server administration is a plus.

I look forward to talking with you and hopefully we can build this new site
together.

-Derek

NSRCA President