[NSRCA-discussion] Small Models ... good for the future ofthePattern Event?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 12:43:09 AKST 2007

There is no need to worry about rules changes at this time.

Those of us dabbling with smaller planes are doing it with the existing
rules. If winning trophies and satisfying judging problems are at the top of
your needs you will probably be best served with whatever is percieved as
the latest & greatest equipment.

I have two boxes of trophies out in the shed. The smaller box is from when
nobody better showed up. The larger box is from events that did not get
enough attendance to give away the trophies. I don't have strong feelings
about either box!

I just want to fly more and enjoy it more. Right now that appears to be with
a little smaller airplane!

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US