[NSRCA-discussion] Small Models ... good for the future of thePattern Event?

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jan 4 18:41:34 AKST 2007

Deano,
When you reference " changing the shape of the event ", how deep are you
suggesting things go?  Are we losing sight of the fact that we are part of
the world community? I think we are where we are because of FAI and there
ain't no way we're going to influence the world audience. Or,.......is the
intent to create a new sub-event to co-exist for newbies only? I seem to be
a little confused here, but I don't think "Pure Pattern" will ever put up
with regression.
Georgie