[NSRCA-discussion] Calendar now up and running on demo site...

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Jan 4 14:25:17 AKST 2007

About 34 minutes ago, I thought I would see how hard it would be to
find a calendar for Joomla and install it.

It's up and running:

http://moleski.net/joomla/

Look on the left for the link to it.

Not terribly pretty.  Only one entry in it.  But it shows
what can be done with a content management system.

Anybody who has the demo username and password is free
to add other items to the calendar just for the fun of
it.  Please don't WORK on it.  If we decide to use
Joomla, we'll get a new website host and install all
the latest versions of everything there, then begin
putting in serious content.

				Marty