[NSRCA-discussion] Small Models ... good for the futureofthePattern Event?

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Thu Jan 4 11:32:44 AKST 2007

I think the fact there are a slew of 60 to 90 sized pattern arfs readily
available at a sub $300 price tag will motivate newbies more than the
cumbersome size issue.  If or when a newbie gets hooked, the size issue, or
lack there of, then is an added benefit.  Problem is and we've all been
there is the question "what do I need to compete with".  There you stand
touting all the good 60 to 90 size planes out there while trying to hide
your guppy 2M plane of the week............
Ed M.