[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Dues Increase

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 10:50:37 AKST 2007

There was more to it than that, but the sequence was definately a factor. My
days of high activity in hot weather may be gone forever, I will have to see
how it works next year. I spent several days at the field sitting in the
shade this past year with no complaints.  Oddly enough I am enjoying the
cooler weather at this time.

AND I was expressing my opinion only... If the shoe don't fit leave it
alone!

For the most part I am alredy following your advice...

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US