[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Stuff for sale

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 1 13:21:11 AKST 2007

Forwarding for a fellow D6'er

--Lance

----- Original Message -----
From: AeroSlave
To: patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: Fw: Pattern Stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Romine
To: aeroslave at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:53 PM
Subject: Pattern Stuff

Hi Lance,

Mark Romine from Tulsa here.  You might remember me.  I flew some pattern for a while till about 2001.  I still have some planes from that time, all in good shape.  I need some help finding a home for this stuff.  I would make someone a REALLY good deal on these planes.  They would be great for a Sportsman or Intermediate flyer.  This could be a chance for for somebody to get a 2 meter plane at a very good price.  I would entertain any offer.  Here is what I have:

1 Ariel w/YS 120NC
1 OMS w/YS 140L
1 OMS w/Webra 145 (blackhead and Perry pump)
1 Focus 1 w/ OS160 and Perry pump (finished never flown)
1 YS140FZ engine (fresh rebulid)
1 Bully 120RE engine w/header and Bolly EQ120 pipe

I would prefer to sell the planes as add receiver and fly but might be flexible on that.

If you run across anyone that might be interested in some of this stuff have them call or e-mail me.
I really appreciate any help.  This is not a hardship sale, it just hurts me everytime I look at these really good planes that are not being used.

Mark Romine
NSRCA 2633 (yes, i'm still a member)
co80038 at cox.net
918-251-0485