[NSRCA-discussion] 07 Dues

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:04:54 AKST 2007

We will need to take a hard look at how the K-Factor is produced and what
the delivery method will be... right now we are looking to increase
advertising revenue which definitely helps to offset the costs of the
K-Factor.  We've picked up 2 new advertisers in the past month - you'll see
them shortly in the K-Factor (in fact, one appears in the February issue).
I would encourage everyone that calls one of our advertisers to order, or to
ask questions about the advertisers product, to let them know that you saw
their ad in the K-Factor.  In fact, one of the new advertisers will be
offering a discount to all NSRCA members that mention their ad when ordering
- that's a great incentive to the advertiser and to our members.