[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:23:49 AKST 2007

>If you can't see a downgrade, you can't downgrade it

AMA RC Aerobatics regulations page RCA-18
When in doubt, give the lower score. A 10 should be
awarded only if no flaws are seen that would
justify a lower score.

farther on the same page

A score of 10 should be given only if
the maneuver is well-positioned and no defects
are observed that would justify a lower score.
Any demerit in poor positioning should be
decided at the start of the maneuver and also fed
into the final score for the maneuver.

<<<But the pauses are so short that I cannot really tell if the rolls
between pauses are 90 degrees.

A ten means perfection if the judge has a doubt then it is not perfect.

Anthony