[NSRCA-discussion] low profile JR servo?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Feb 27 12:03:39 AKST 2007

Mike:
It is not a simple fix.  There are board-level components that have to be
changed out, as well as the system reset.  Probably a 3 hour job.

I'll send a regulator, you just need to tell me what voltage you need. 5.1v,
5.6v or 6.0v

I used my AeroFly Professional Deluxe with my 9Z w/o problems.  make sure
you are set for PPM in the model. and that the trainer circuit is active on
all channels.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd