[NSRCA-discussion] 2.4ghz

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 07:41:25 AKST 2007

 John this is copied from Sprektrum website.

http://www.spektrumrc.com/DSM/Technology.aspx#whatIs

Spektrum´s AR7000 and AR6000 air receivers feature DuaLink technology. Each receiver features two separate receivers and antennas built into one device. The transmitter transmits on two frequencies simultaneously while the receiver receives and decodes both sets of information. Should one signal be blocked or corrupted or should one receiver malfunction in flight, the other frequency or receiver will take over. DuaLink offers the security of having two radios operating simultaneously on two separate frequencies. This is called dual path redundancy.

Steven Maxwell