[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 11:09:13 AKST 2007

In the instance of the Hitec Spectra module you would be correct as it was using the Futaba RF section and therefore was not type certified. The Spektrum modules only use the control input and are their own RF section not using any of the 72 MHz section of the respective radio.

Now if Spektrum would bring one out for my Multiplex.