[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 09:59:20 AKST 2007

Maybe I just need to get out my handy dandy CG machine and balance my 14MZ
with a short antenna on it.  Then probably just drill a small hole lower in
the face of the TX and move the neckstrap hook down an appropriate  amount.
Then put a  piece of duct tape over the old hole....  anyone have any duct tape
that  matches the finish on a 14MZ?

Just kidding guys...  I am actually pretty excited by  the technical changes
that we may be able to take advantage of in the near  future and I do think
the competition amoung our RC vendors is a very good  thing.

On a more serious note, if I understand the theory behind the DX7 and  it's
grouping of channels/functions in the way it sends data to reduce lag  between
similar function.  The 12MZ and 14MZ do the same thing by grouping  functions
together in adjacent 'channels'.  Hopefully, this will translate  into similar
reductions under 2.4 implementations.

Don

 In a message dated 2/23/2007 10:34:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,