[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 13:06:47 AKST 2007

Looking at the way the Spectrum antenna is supposed to mount, why couldn't
you just make a plastic ring/sleeve that would snap over the tip of the fully
collapsed 9Z antenna and slide the Spectrum into that ring/sleeve.  That  way,
the original configuration is not disturbed at all.

Having flown a DX7, I was uncomfortable with the way the transmitter hung
from the neckstrap.  To me it seemed very 'bottom heavy' without the normal
antenna somewhat counter balancing it. Some may choose to leave the old antenna
in place and extend it to fly for balance purposes.  Not a big thing but it
was noticeable to me.

Don

In a message dated 2/22/2007 1:52:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,