[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 09:28:48 AKST 2007

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1655

Steven Maxwell

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Richards
Sent: 2/22/2007 12:55:33 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

Tony,

How do you remove the antenna from a 9Z? Not easily done, I suspect.

If having the Spektrum module excludes the use of old modules due to the difficult removal of the antenna, that is a negative in my book.

However, in looking at the setup, I don't see any reason why the Spektrum antenna can't be clipped onto the radio somehow, without having to completely remove the existing antenna. I think having the old antenna fully retracted would be sufficient.

Bob R.

Tony Stillman <tony at radiosouthrc.com> wrote:
Buddy:
As I understand it, it will slip into place in the old antenna place when it is removed.  That’s all I know at this point, as I have not had one in my hands..

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32505