[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 08:21:11 AKST 2007

Tony
How does the antenna attach on the Futaba module? The pictures that I have
seen show a wire leading to a rubber ducky type of antenna and I don't see how
this connects to a Futaba 9Z unless there is some sort of external  bracket.
If what I have seen fits in place of the existing antenna then in my case  it
would have to go to a shop to get it installed.
Can you furnish any info. on how this will work.
Buddy
http://www.aol.com.