[NSRCA-discussion] Monokote on Monokote

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Feb 21 05:04:43 AKST 2007

And the likelihood is that you already have Windex sitting in your house in
a handy dandy ready to use spray bottle.  It's just a matter of convenience.
I'm sure there's a variety of formula's that would work, but why make up
something special when a standard household product works so well?
AND...for those of us that are married...we probably aren't even the ones
that maintain the supply :)