[NSRCA-discussion] Contributions for the K-Factor Needed

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 17:01:25 AKST 2007

Tom,

Good list of ideas. I can solve one for you and others

Aresti decoded....is also in the rule book. Its a single page that tells you
the directions of things.

Aresti is a mere shorthand for aerobatics that is all. In it doesn't tell
you that rolls are centered in the lines, but in Pattern all rolls are
centered in the lines. It doesn't show all equal radii in the figure, but in
pattern all radii in the maneuver must be the same. So beyond that its a
simple thing. This page is RCA13 in the new rule book. Also this page is a
direct copy of page 26 from the 2006 FAI Sporting code for F3A

This page is also posted on the Flying Giants
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg205/7800-2007-aresti-drawings-pattern.html

The Aresti Symbol PDF tells all you need to know. This is the same page from
the rule book also.

Troy Newman