[NSRCA-discussion] interference

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 19 15:06:37 AKST 2007

I've never had a problem doing that and I've never heard of one.

I have had a recent problem with the connector supplied on 2 of the NMP
Li-Ion batteries literally falling out of their own weight from both of my
JACCIO regulator connectors.

I use dental floss to tie them together and a Parsons clip as well.

I was surprised that it is possible to incorrectly install that clip on the
connector..don't ask how I know ;>))

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586