[NSRCA-discussion] interference

jfgreen jf217green at cmc.net
Mon Feb 19 14:46:17 AKST 2007

In an effort to avoid turning my new pattern ship into a dirt seeking comet
similar to my last Oly, I’ve been researching some possible causes,  I
recently read from one source that one would or could have interference
problems if when using steel pull-pull cables and installing the antenna
parallel to them inside the fuse.  I have seen a number of AC at contests
w/this configuration that seem to have no interference problems.  Your
experience, thoughts please.  THX - Jerry