[NSRCA-discussion] Dist I Mini E Pattern after Pattern

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Feb 15 05:11:09 AKST 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 10:27 PM, John Pavlick wrote:

> Come on - I was only kidding! Oh yeah, that's right, Ed flew the
> plane too. OK, maybe you're right...  Still, that is a sweet little
> plane. Now that the Berg 7 is available I'm going to lighten it up
> some more. I think I can get it close to 20 oz. RTF. That should be
> sweet!

You might want to also look at the Vampowerpro 6 channel or 8 channel
dual conversion, full range receivers (www.vampowerpro.com).  I'm
flying one of the 6-channel receivers in a an electric- power, 46-
size Fashion 50 from BP Hobbies and will be putting one of the 8-
channel receivers in an electric-power, 1.60-size World Models Extra
300.

They sell great lithium polymer battery packs too.

Ron Van Putte