[NSRCA-discussion] Dist I Mini E Pattern after Pattern

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Feb 14 19:28:27 AKST 2007

Come on - I was only kidding! Oh yeah, that's right, Ed flew the plane too. OK, maybe you're right...  Still, that is a sweet little plane. Now that the Berg 7 is available I'm going to lighten it up some more. I think I can get it close to 20 oz. RTF. That should be sweet!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com