[NSRCA-discussion] Dist I Mini E Pattern after Pattern

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Feb 14 17:40:06 AKST 2007

Seriously - I thought everyone was going to be flying mini Brios - I had to bring something different! The Prodigy turned out to be better than I thought. I really like that airplane. I did win a club Fun-Fly with my Shocky F3A though. Now I know THAT had a lot to do with the pilot! <VBG>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com