[NSRCA-discussion] Dist I Mini E Pattern after Pattern

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 08:57:26 AKST 2007

As I recall, the informal "Mini Electric Pattern Event" has been held once in Dist I.
It was created by Ed Alt, and planned for Paradise last year.  When weather
in Paradise wasn't so great, it was rescheduled and flown at Sayre.

Again, as I recall, about the only rule was no more battery than a 3 cell, 2100mah LiPo.
Maybe Ed Alt can weight in here with rule details.

Ron Lockhart
(placed 2nd or 3rd with an SX2 on 3 cell 1320mah LiPo.)

From: "george w. kennie" <geobet at gis.net>

Roy talked with me regarding his concerns about the Brio. His area of concern is principally regarding whether the size of the Brio exceeds the 1 meter limitations required for the Saturday nite mini- contest entry rules. How stringent do we need to be to meet the size limit criteria?
G.