[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern after Pattern

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 08:22:57 AKST 2007

 What ever you get it has to be light. I think the Brio 10 is a lead sled. Fliton makes the lightest planes. I have the Prodigy 3D and its pretty good if you can keep it from getting too tail heavy. Mike

Roy M Medina <roymedina at verizon.net> wrote:          I am wondering, which plane would be a good or allowable choice for saturday evening mini pattern in shows like the Pattern in Paradise D1. I am trying to get a head start, I build slow so any suggestions would appreciated.  I am thinking something like Brio 10 would be the norm.

  Thanks Roy,