[NSRCA-discussion] AXI 5330 Connectors

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Sat Feb 10 00:24:33 AKST 2007

Having the connectors allows easier routing of wires in some instances.  This is the main reason to use the bullets between ESC and motor.

Properly sized bullet connectors are very close to zero loss. (same resistance as the same length of wire)

It is a good idea to heat shrink the bullets between ESC and motor for security if you use them.  There's been a few reports of arcing from connector to connector frying ESC's if they become partially disconnected.  No fire hazard... but the ESC burning out isn't going to make you happy.