[NSRCA-discussion] Hello, Newbie to list

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Feb 4 19:57:13 AKST 2007

Roy,
 Cool! Sounds like you've got some nice equipment. You're going to LOVE flying a 2-meter. In fact you'll get so spoiled that you won't want to fly anything else! Good luck with 402 this year - you should do fine. Have you thought about going to the NAT's?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - This is what happens when someone WANTS to fly pattern. Roy won my Pattern Primer last season (his first contest I believe) with a Balsa Nova 40 flying against a few 2-meter planes. Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the pilot...