[NSRCA-discussion] Hello, Newbie to list

Roy M Medina roymedina at verizon.net
Sun Feb 4 18:58:27 AKST 2007

Hi John,Jim and Rick,

Good to hear from you guys, I have been working on an Impact w/1.40RX  and bought a used Evolis XXL just in case I don't finish in time. I am going to miss my trusty little Balsa Nova, kinda intimidated about flying a 2m right now(never have flown one). I will see you gentlemen at the WRAM show NRSCA meeting.

Roy M.