[NSRCA-discussion] Prop Nut

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Sat Feb 3 15:25:02 AKST 2007

Chris:  Thanks for the info.  I looked at the Dubro prop nuts on Tower's website and the tech notes indicate those nuts can be used with a standard starter.....implying they're spinner nuts (i.e., having a cone shape so they can be used with a starter).  I'm looking for something like a plain, standard nut (but very light weight....aluminum or titanium) to use with a 3 1/4" Great Planes spinner.

Mike