[NSRCA-discussion] Phoenix Event

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 16:22:52 AKST 2007

Dear NSRCA List Subscribers,

I am collecting contact information for pilots planning on attending Rusty Fried's Pattern Contest in February as well as the practice session with coaches and judges available the week prior to the contest.

If you plan on attending and KNOW where you are staying please let me know so I can reach you to keep you aware of any spontaneous events.

If you plan on attending and you NEED a car, ride from the airport, or place to stay please let me know.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba
Team YS Performance
(800) 876-7741 office toll free