[NSRCA-discussion] Expert Electronics' F650 Negative shift RX

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Feb 1 02:48:08 AKST 2007

Dean and Inchenol,

  I don't have a synthesized RF module, so I have not tried it, but the Berg 7ch receiver supposedly does not work with the 9Z syntesized module.  Works great with a standard module.

  Bob R.

Dean Pappas <d.pappas at kodeos.com> wrote:
          Hello Incheol,
  I assume that the F650 does not work with the synthesized 9Z TX module.
  Try it with a non-synthesized module and it will almost certainly work.
  This would not be the first RX to show this "feature".
  I am told (though I have never tried this) that if you unplug then re-plug the 9Zsynthesizer module
  while the TX is powered up that those same  RX es will work with the 9ZS module.
  All the best,
  Dean

  Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer