[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Cores

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 06:41:59 AKST 2007

I used contact cement for many years but switched to epoxy after my first
try with it.  I experienced the issue with the contact cement turning loose
when it gets hot in the sun but the bigger issue for me was being able to keep
the wing or stab straight as I was laying on the skins.  Seemed I always  got a
bow or twist using the contact cement approach while the epoxy approach  gave
me some time to get the cores and skins straight before it cured.

Don

In a message dated 12/28/2007 7:26:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,