[NSRCA-discussion] Great Deal on pattern plane at Tower

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Dec 27 12:46:18 AKST 2007

I've also had some pretty mixed results.  Some great experiences and
some not so great.  The not so great got highlighted with purchasing
some monokote via the web site, getting bad rolls, and having to spend
more than the cost of the product shipping them back to verify that they
were bad in order to get them replaced.

On the flip side, and I hope this isn't taken as a biased plug...
Because I'm sponsored by Airtronics, I've recently had the opportunity
to get acquainted with Global Hobbies and Hobby People.  So far, my
experience there has been excellent.  The owner maintains a blog, and
comments are answered directly.  Several of the product managers
maintain a public "presence" on the forums (RCU, eZone, and most
recently, the Airtronics User group).    I realize they are a much
smaller player, but they seem to be paying attention to the right things
and listening to feedback and answering questions.

My experience is limited to a few months though, where as I have 15
years of good and bad service with Tower.  So time will tell.  But so
far so good.

-Mark