[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Cores

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 11:54:35 AKST 2007

Nat, they can be found at JWRSALES.COM. They are located in Charleston, SC.

The adhesive is similar to the 3M contact. I'm going to try the contact
method tonight or tomorrow - I'll let you know how it comes out.

They volunteered that they could cut the cores and I think that I'll give
them a shot at the Voodoo after I get the templates done. No sooner than
next week though.

Jay Marshall