[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Cores

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 27 11:37:17 AKST 2007

Jay
I will be interested to see how you come out if you have the foam supplier cut your cores. High taper ratios ( two or more ) call for smaller cutting wire. Who and where is the supplier located - I need some foam ?

Is the the JWR Blue adhesive similar  to 3M 77 contact adhesive ? If so you want need the vac bag. Most builders use epoxy or polyurethane glue for wing skinning.            Nat