[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Cores

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 26 07:44:12 AKST 2007

I get a half dozen 4x8 sheets of virgin foam at a time from a local
insulation supplier. Virgin foam is not readily available but they can order
it. Building material suppliers rarely have virgin foam. What you find
contains hard particles of styrene or grit, which is included in the
recycled material. REALLY BAD STUFF, trips the wire leaving bumps and
grooves.
Jim Hiller