[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Dec 22 14:30:59 AKST 2007

OK.  What is REALLY needed?  I remember when we got 512 resolution
and that was touted as Nirvana.  Then we got 1024 resolution.  Twice
as good as 512?? Now we have 2048 resolution.  At what point did we
start gold plating the real requirement?

I hear pilots talking about how they can tell the difference between
1024 and 2048 resolution.  At that point my mind begins to wander.

Ron Van Putte