[NSRCA-discussion] Tires

Ed Miller edbon85 at tds.net
Wed Dec 19 17:07:59 AKST 2007

To stop the dreaded "flat spotting", you need to cut some curves in an old
piece of wood, the same circumference as your tires so the load is spread
out along all the tire that hangs out of the wheel pants.  An added benefit
is they can be used in the car as a partial retention system for the plane.
Ed M.