[NSRCA-discussion] New in Chicago area and wanting to get back intoPattern

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Dec 17 21:03:29 AKST 2007

John,

Welcome back.  You are in for a treat.  I'm in Cleveland, but envious of
ANYONE that gets to fly with the Chicago boys.  There are numerous
fields up there but the one I'm most familiar with is in Hoffman
Estates.  Hopefully Mickey, Bobby, Bill, Jim, Frank or one of the other
dozen pattern flyers from there will jump in or catch up with you off
list.

I'll send you some direct emails off list and look forward to seeing you
this next summer.  Plan on 2 District 4.5 contests... Mid June in
Muncie, and Late September in Cincinnati.  Trust me on that...lol

And I'll hope to meet you on your home turf at Hoffman Estates in July.

Again, Welcome back and good luck!!!

-Mark Atwood