[NSRCA-discussion] New in Chicago area and wanting to get back into Pattern

John Marsdon marsdon1956 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 20:57:09 AKST 2007

Hi,

  I was directed to this list by a guy i was talking to at the LHS, as I mentioned I was looking to get back into pattern after a hiatus. I last flew when the Curare and Jekyll were the rage, so after raising a daughter, I have been given a green light to get back into flying pattern. I moved to Sycamore, IL over the summer, and want to know where the local pattern flyers meet to practice. And, I'm looking for a used pattern ship, preferably RTF or nealy so, to purchase as to ease back in without the $2K  investment. I have a budget if ~$1K or so to start. Please let me know, so that when spring rolls around, I can start back into flying pattern, as I have really missed the flying and the great people involved.

  John Marsdon