[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba stuff

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 08:46:06 AKST 2007

Unfortunately, there isn't much new stuff I'm privy to any sooner than the rest of the World. As a matter of fact, I'm usually the
last to know. I guess I don't ask enough. Didn't even know they were discontinuing the 6EX. I've used the 6 in everything from
foamy's to my Calypso just fine. I've got a 7C 2.4 on order (good thing) and flew my dad's yesterday. For me, the 7C will do enough
to use it in these set-ups with added features that was needed in a few planes (mixing, rud dr..). I've still got a TM-7 for my 9C
that is working great. Haven't heard about anything new as far as micro stuff, but again, I'm usually the last to know.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com