[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba stuff

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 07:57:37 AKST 2007

And while we're asking questions, why did Futaba discontinue the 6-
channel FASST receiver, when they are still selling the 6EXA FASST
system which includes that receiver?  And why doesn't Futaba have any
micro 2.4 GHz FASST receivers on the market like Spektrum's 6100 and
6200 receivers?

Is Jason Shulman Futaba's Troy N?

Ron Van Putte