[NSRCA-discussion] Soft Mounts (Beam)

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 08:20:57 AKST 2007

Sounds like a material problem all right. The manufacturer should be
concerned with correcting this problem.
I have an old set for a Meridian that I never finished that I won in a
raffle near the end of an era as I was retooling for turnaround. I can cut
them with my fingernail. I guess they will need replaced if I ever want to
finish it for old style pattern.
Thanks guys for the heads up on this.
Jim