[NSRCA-discussion] Hatori Short Pipe O-Rings

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Dec 12 03:16:23 AKST 2007

Thanks Guys for the comments.

When I took out the motor I inspected the exterior before cleaning it
and there was zero trace of any burnt fuel on the motor.  The "goo" is
definetly burnt fuel so it can only come from the exhaust system,
header, or head.

I guess I'll just order some more O-rings and gaskets for good measure.

Thanks,

Jim