[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Mon Dec 10 08:48:32 AKST 2007

I use my iPod or my iPhone every day while at work. I am actually
using my iPhone to reply to this message. Along with the hours of
music and audio books I have stored, I also have Many hours of video
from movies and pictures to patten sequences from the Internet to
watch. I looked at a few different mp3 players before going with the
iPod but after handling them the iPod just felt better built. I have
been using my 60gb iPod daily at about 4-6 hours a day for about two
years and it is still going strong. I recently switched to the iPhone
due to a problem with my previous phone and now I have one less device
that I carry daily to work

- Jeff Hatton